A Denver, Colorado native, Dr. Lesnick joined the practice in 1996, becoming the first female to join an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery practice in the Denver Metro area.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Denver, 1987
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery: University of Colorado School of Dentistry, 1991
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: Denver Health Medical Center, 1996
- General Practice Residency: Denver Health Medical Center, 1992 and VA Medical Center in Sepulveda, California, 1993
- Board Certification: American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 2000
- Fellow, American College or Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, 2015
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Colorado Dental Association
- Member, Metro Denver Dental Society
- American Association of Women Dentists, Colorado Chapter, President, 2007
- Named Top Dentist by 5280 Magazine 2009-2015
- Member, American Dental Society of Anethesia
Landscape design, gardening, hiking, and everything related to being a mom.