Dr. O’Day, a Lakewood, Colorado native, is the founding partner of Colorado Regional Oral Surgery, where he has practiced Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery since 1978.
- Undergraduate Degree: University of Denver, 1971
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery (with honors): Creighton University School of Dentistry,1975
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: University of Kentucky, 1978
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Diplomate, American College of Dentists, 2000
- Colorado Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, past President
- Lutheran Hospital, former Chief of Dentistry/Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Uplift International, former Board Member; continues to travel yearly to the Philippines and Honduras to care for indigent adults and children with oral and palate needs.
- University of Colorado School of Dentistry, Assistant Clinical Instructor.
- Named Top Dentist by 5280 Magazine 2009-2016
Away from the practice, Dr. O’Day enjoys time with his family, playing golf, biking, hiking and traveling!