Dr. Politano, a native of Arvada, Colorado, joined the practice in 2011 after completing his surgical residency at the University of North Carolina.
- Undergraduate Degree : University of Colorado at Boulder, 1999
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery : University of Colorado School of Dentistry, 2003
- General Practice Residency : U.S. Navy, Balboa Hospital, San Diego, CA, 2004
- Dental Implant Externship : Dr. Anthony Sclar, South Florida OMS, 2010
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency : University of North Carolina, 2011
- Board Certified : American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 2013
- Board Certified: National Dental Board of Anesthesiology, 2016
- Fellow, American Collage of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Colorado Dental Association
- Member, Metro Denver Dental Society
- Member, Phi Beta Kappa, Rho Chapter, University of Colorado, 1998
- Member, Omicron Kappa Upsilon, University of Colorado School of Dentistry 2003
- Named Top Dentist by 5280 by Magazine 2013-2016
Lutheran Medical Center ,Chair Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine , Clinical Assistant Professor
Children’s Hospital of Colorado Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Politano, earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Colorado at Boulder and his dental degree from the University of Colorado, School of Dentistry. After completing his training at Colorado, he completed a General Practice Residency in the U.S. Navy at Balboa Hospital in San Diego, CA. Upon graduation, Dr. Politano completed his operational tour at Naval Hospital Camp Lejeune, NC, providing care to the active duty U.S. Navy and U.S. Marine Corps staff. After completing active duty in the U.S. Navy Dental Corps at Camp Lejeune, Dr. Politano completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has many clinical interests in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery including: orthognathic surgery, pathology, bone grafting, dental implants, dentoalveolar, TMJ, facial trauma and temporary Anchorage Devices for orthodontics (miniplates and screws).
Dr. Politano enjoys many outdoor activities including skiing, surfing, triathlons and playing golf.