Dr. Griebel, a Hoosier and Midwesterner, has always had a desire to move to Colorado. After finishing a long journey through school and residency he has the opportunity to.
- Undergraduate Degree: Indiana University, 2014
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery: University of Louisville, 2019
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency: University of Illinois at Chicago, 2023
- Dentoalveolar surgeries (simple & complex implant rehabilitation, tooth extractions, ridge augmentation, bone grafting, soft tissue augmentation)
- Trauma (mandibular & midface fractures, soft tissue injuries)
- Orthognathic surgery
- TMJ disorders (conservative management, arthrocentesis)
Dr. Griebel enjoys being around friends and family. You can spot him at the local park playing some frisbee, basketball, or tossing the football. He also enjoys reading and is a proud member of a dental school book club. He enjoys cooking, playing boardgames, hiking and skiing (which will be much more accessible in Denver than it was in Indiana).